How do I choose an on-line craft shop over another?
The interaction with the customer is very important to me! And of course the shipping costs, which are often the bottleneck of the situation, are an important issue as well!
There are plenty of on-line craft shops !
Some of them belong to renowned brands, some are just retailers of famous brands and some other (like most of the shops on ebay) are managed by private sellers/users.
I like to buy from small sellers, and I recently found an ebay shop called Crafts-inspain which I think is really interesting.
- a pretty good choice of products
- great prices
- reasonable shipping costs for EU customers (the shop is based in Spain)
- combined postage available
- sales promotions and/or items with reduced prices often available
- fast shipping times
- quick reaction of the seller when contacted
- maybe the only one, is that you can't immediately find the latest products from major brands as soon as they are released on the market (but who cares???)
Ah, in addition I have received these 3 cute stickers and 1 pack of wooden decorations for free in my last order
With my first order I also got another small present for a delay due to a product I chose and paid for, but that was not available anymore.
Summarizing: THUMBS UP for Crafts-inspain!